(轉載自網路文章~順便 review一下 英文吧!有些詞句經修飾轉折非直譯)
〔這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人Andy Rooney對中年以上女人的看法〕
As I grow in age, I value women over 50most of all. 隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜50歲以上的女人
Here are just a few reasons why: 為什麼呢?
A woman over 50 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 50歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:
"What are you thinking?" 你在想什麼?
She doesn t care what you think. 她才不在乎你在想什麼。
If a woman over 50 doesn t want to watch the game, 50歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
she doesn t sit around whining about it. 她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
She does something she wants to do, and it s usually more interesting. 她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情
Women over 50 are dignified. 50歲以上的女人穩重自持 T
they seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera 不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡
or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. 跟你大呼小叫
Of course, if you deserve it, they won t hesitate to shoot you 當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地
if they think they can get away with it. 一槍把你給斃了。
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. 熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)
They know what it s like to be unappreciated. 因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味
Women get psychic as they age. 女人越老越通靈
You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 50. 你永遠不需要向50歲以上的女人懺悔
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, 只要能夠對皺紋視而不見
a woman over 50 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. 50歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感
Older women are forthright and honest. 熟女直接又誠實
They ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. 如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋
You don t ever have to wonder where you stand with her. 你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意
Yes, we praise women over 50 for a multitude of reasons. 50歲以上的女人有很多優點
Unfortunately, it s not reciprocal. 不幸的! 50歲以上的男人呢? [已查字典_reciprocal 意思: 對等ㄉ交互ㄉ]
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 50, 相對於每一個性感、迷人的50歲以上的女人
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants 就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男
making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. 厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情
〔 Ladies, I apologize. 女士們,請容許我在這兒 For all those men who say, 幫妳們說句公道話:〕
"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", 那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人
here s an update for you. 實在是太搞不清楚狀況了
.
.
.
.
.
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. 今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚 Why? 為什麼呢?
Because women realize it s not worth buying an entire pig 因為她們終於發現~不需要買回來”整隻豬”!
just to get a little sausage! 只是為了一根”小”香腸 ~ ~~
.
.
.
~唉呀呀!笑翻啦
姊妹們請起立鼓掌三分鐘~~[謝謝!3Q! 阿哩ㄚ哆!~〕~Andy Rooney!我们好愛你!
|