No, I can t forget this evening 我無法忘記今晚.
Oh, your face as you were leaving 當你離去時的容顏.
But I guess that s just the way the story goes 但我想那就是故事的結局.
You always smile 你一直保持著笑容.
But in your eyes your sorrow show 眼裡卻流露著哀傷.
Yes, it shows 沒錯,那是哀傷.
No, I can t forget tomorrow 我無法忘記明天.
When I think of all my sorrow 當我想到自己的憂傷.
When I had you there, but then I let you go 我擁有了你,卻又讓你溜走.
And now it s only fair that I should let you know 現在,我想讓你知道會公平些.
What you should know 一些你該知道的事.
I can t live, if living is without you 我活不下去,如果生命中失去了你.
I can t give, I can t give anymore 我無法付出,我再也無法付出.
I can t live, if living is without you 我活不下去,如果生命中沒有你.
I can t give, I can t give anymore 我無法付出,我再也無法付出...